- Standalone DVR
- Realtime 960H recordings (4 Channel unit only)
- Realtime D1 recording resolution (8 and 16 Channel units)
- Two audio in, one audio output
- VGA, BNC & HDMI video Outputs
- Full HD 1080p real time preview
- H.264 dual-stream video compression
- Smart video detection: motion detection, camera blank, video loss
- Smart camera settings: privacy masking, camera lock, colour setting & title display
- Pentaplex function giving live recording, playback,backup & remote access
- Supports Dual stream giving mobile monitoring and network transmission
- Apps available for Android, Windows and Apple from £2.99
- Supports 2/1 SATA HDD, 2 USB2.0
- Easy backup - USB devices, network download & client software
- Alarm triggering screen tips, buzzer, e-mail & FTP upload
- 2 Year Warranty
The latest addition to the Qvis range is the Atlantis HD DVR, this DVR offers many of the advanced features that you would expect from a Qvis but in a more compact unit. The Atlantis offers the best in terms of performance boasting full D1 realtime recording (960H on 4 channel unit) and multiple monitor output options.
If you are looking for a commercial DVR or for high end domestic security systems the Atlantis has a host of easy to use advanced features.
The Atlantis HD can be used with Smart phone apps for iPhone, Android and iPad devices. The video below provides a brief introduction to the functions of the app. These Apps can be purchased seperately at the iTunes and Google app store.