The Facts About H264 Compression Technology
Did you know?
Massive Quality - Minimal Files. H264 uses the latest compression technology to provide great quality from the smallest amount of video data. The much smaller H264 files saves you bandwidth and storage costs compared to outdated technology in standard MPEG4-2 and JPEG DVR's.
- BluR-ay (The latest movie disc format) uses H264 technology
- BBC HD uses H264 technology
- SKY HD uses H264 technology
- The BBC is migrating iPlayer to using H264 technology
- The Digital Video Broadcast standards body in Europe has approved the use of H264 for broadcast television in Europe.
DON'T BUY OLD TECHNOLOGY!
MAKE SURE YOU BUY PRODUCTS FROM THE FUTURE NOT THE PAST
Click here to view our range of CCTV Recorders